Long weekend in Marrakech.
Cartography in Brixton village
Eating out in London Town
David Shiyang Liu, animates Ira Glass talking about creativity.
I’ve posted up this quote before, but it never grows old, or goes out of date, so thought I’d post it up again.
[click on each individual image! it will link you to the recipe!] Happy National Grilled Cheese Day! (Yes, there is such a thing.) We still haven’t made our grilled cheese sandwich to celebrate this day, but if you need a [&]
I love a grilled cheese sandwich, and this blog post is just too full of awesome to resist.
My new favourite breakfast spot..
This guy Kamil Czapig’s work is amazing.
See more here.
Below are his instructions if you want to be tattooed by him. Translated by google from the original Polish, so apologies for any grammatical issues.
IMPORTANT! Read before you ask or send a message:
- - I work in Katowice
- - Please write to me by my name:)
- - Projects prepare only on the day of the session (you can not see them before)
- - Tattooing only original projects prepared individually for each client
- - I do not make 2 times the same pattern
- - I do not make cover-ups (not I cover old tattoos)
- - I do not make derivative works of plagiarism and other tattoo artists and illustrators
- - I do not make work in color
- - I do not make uniform sleeves / legs
- - I do not make a habit of microscopic projects 0-8cm
- - I do not make the subtitle
- - Details of the project at the earliest I consult for 1-3 days before the agreed meeting
- - It is possible to arrange two people in one day
- - The issue of valuation is set individually on the basis of the estimated range of the
- - Messages not required to book a date data can completely ignore
- - I do not send my projects to implement them by other tattooists
- - I put the recently increasing emphasis on a completely original projects
- - Please do not send inspiration and other materials in the files . rar and . zip
Loving this man’s work, Chaim, Machlev, working out of Berlin.
See more at http://www.dotstolines.com/tattoos
He can take his’n and beat your’n and take your’n and beat his’n
Oail Andrew “Bum” Phillips (September 29, 1923 – October 18, 2013)
Mostly this Boxing Day I will be building up a bike
Christmas in London Town 2013
I am unbearably elated at this my first ever crossword completed. Know it’s a quick one and its taken me almost a month of carrying it around in my bag but felt the need to share. Usually I get a few answers get stumped and then throw away. Not with this baby. Recorded for posterity..
Another cafe racer down in golden square. Wonder who put this together, nicely done.