Trip to the vinyl library out on east london, good tunes…
Some quick snaps from NYC, worked hard, ate a lot, drank cider. Also visited New Jersey for the first time.
Some photos from my travels, an edited slice of what I’ve been seeing over the last six or so months.
After Madrid, here comes Milan. Post work drinks by the canals and gelato. Loved it.
Night out in Madrid, down around Tribunal, a little local knowledge makes for a rare chance to hang out away from the tourist trail. First time in Madrid and it feels a lot less tourist focused than Barcelona.
More london food adventures, apologies for the cliche food diary this tumblr is becoming.. But it was so good. Blackfoot Restaurant down on Exmouth Market. All pork, all the time. And the chili crackling is amazing.
Long weekend in Marrakech.
Cartography in Brixton village
Eating out in London Town
David Shiyang Liu, animates Ira Glass talking about creativity.
I’ve posted up this quote before, but it never grows old, or goes out of date, so thought I’d post it up again.
[click on each individual image! it will link you to the recipe!] Happy National Grilled Cheese Day! (Yes, there is such a thing.) We still haven’t made our grilled cheese sandwich to celebrate this day, but if you need a [&]
I love a grilled cheese sandwich, and this blog post is just too full of awesome to resist.
My new favourite breakfast spot..
This guy Kamil Czapig’s work is amazing.
See more here.
Below are his instructions if you want to be tattooed by him. Translated by google from the original Polish, so apologies for any grammatical issues.
IMPORTANT! Read before you ask or send a message:
- - I work in Katowice
- - Please write to me by my name:)
- - Projects prepare only on the day of the session (you can not see them before)
- - Tattooing only original projects prepared individually for each client
- - I do not make 2 times the same pattern
- - I do not make cover-ups (not I cover old tattoos)
- - I do not make derivative works of plagiarism and other tattoo artists and illustrators
- - I do not make work in color
- - I do not make uniform sleeves / legs
- - I do not make a habit of microscopic projects 0-8cm
- - I do not make the subtitle
- - Details of the project at the earliest I consult for 1-3 days before the agreed meeting
- - It is possible to arrange two people in one day
- - The issue of valuation is set individually on the basis of the estimated range of the
- - Messages not required to book a date data can completely ignore
- - I do not send my projects to implement them by other tattooists
- - I put the recently increasing emphasis on a completely original projects
- - Please do not send inspiration and other materials in the files . rar and . zip
Loving this man’s work, Chaim, Machlev, working out of Berlin.
See more at http://www.dotstolines.com/tattoos